The Most Annoying Thing In The World Is ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oh, aren't they supposed to be like that then? Every CD I buy seems to be like that!

Keith Oates

Janner
threebikesmcginty said:
... when you buy a new CD and the part of the case where the CD clips in is broken so the disc falls out ;)

If that's the most annoying thing in the world for you then you are a very lucky man:biggrin:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
The most annoying thing in the world is when I swing my legs from left to right on my sofa (it is L shaped) and in so doing kick a wine glass from the coffee table onto the floor where it promptly smashes. This is a monthly event. I could probably start selling tickets.

colly

Re member eR
ONE of the most annoying things in the world is the cellophane packing CD's are covered in.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
The stickers on the CD cover that leave behind a layer of sticky paper.
Heinz beans tins that don't stack because of their shape.

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
colly said:
ONE of the most annoying things in the world is the cellophane packing CD's are covered in.

Nothing wrong with cellophane :smile:

longers

Legendary Member
Not the most annoying thing in the world but blackboards outside pubs still advertising bands/events/footie matches that happened three days ago get on my wick.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Smokin Joe said:
Biscuits that break and shower you with crumbs when you open the packet.

I initially misread that and thought it was a whinge about biscuits that broke in the shower.:smile: (That would indeed be annoying. I wonder if there is a market for showerproof biscuits. Perhaps Garibaldis would fit the bill.)

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Andy in Sig said:
I initially misread that and thought it was a whinge about biscuits that broke in the shower.:smile: (That would indeed be annoying. I wonder if there is a market for showerproof biscuits. Perhaps Garibaldis would fit the bill.)

That's another thing. Changing room showers that have two heat settings, one that bombards you with icicles and the second that sends out a jet of steam that would vapourise tungsten.

Top Bottom