The ordinary motive behind the 2020 affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

silva

99% of population is being forced to obey rules that are so called ment to save lives, as figures show, of less than 1%.
In my country, the Covid-19 death toll is about 10000.
Since people usually die before their 100 anniversary, on a population of 11500000, about 115000 die annually, regardless Covid-19 and whatever death cause. In the end, every death has a medical reason otherwise the person would stay alive.

What do we have then so far: less than 10% of the dying people in the year, are due to Covid-19. 1 due to Covid19, 10 due to other causes.
On this basis, using this as excuse, the 2020 all-against-one cartel government, that saw last year yet another Black Sunday elections result and recently decided to cease forcing voters to show up at next elections (over 3 years - their "democracy is granting licenses to do whatever for 4 years), terrorizes the entirety of the population, with a series of new forced upon rules, some even unique in the world, that destroy their life, their living-together and their economy.
And, with these series of new forced rules, including the unique ones, that 10% of all dying due to Covid-19, is the worlds record-highest figure. My country was (still is?) the number 1 on the worlds list of deaths per million.
Go figure.

That's why I don't believe a penny of the claim that the rules are to limit virus death toll. They are just further freedom restrictions, hidden behind yet another excuse.
The worlds governments became a cartel as a whole, a world central planning, to limit freedom of populations, in order to withstand growing resistance against their plunder.
That's all, the very ordinary motive hidden behind all their excuses.

The 2020 corona flu being just one of the latter.
They threw us back in time, to CCCP, with the one political party being replaced by a cartel that all talk different yet all do the same.

There is a "United Against Corona" label in about every propaganda on the media.
It's the wrong target. It should be "United Against Government".

Posted from Belgium.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
fark off

OP
silva

silva

fark off

It's perfectly normal that some people don't like what I wrote.
See, some people "escaped" working in the economy along a government (read: somebody else pays their bills) fee.
Considering alot/all western governments got big and fatty since end CCCP, they have some support out there. :smile:

Here, a good book that I discovered earlier this year: https://www.mensenrechten.org/wp-co...-dangerous-superstition-larken-rose-20111.pdf
So, reader, if your beliefs and superstitions – many of which you did not choose for
yourself, but merely inherited as unquestioned “hand-me-down” beliefs – matter to you
more than truth and justice, then please stop reading now and give this book to someone
else. If, on the other hand, you are willing to question some of your long-held,
preconceived notions if doing so might reduce the suffering of others, then read this
book. And then give it to someone else.
See, it needs some willingness, that is probably not present in the minds of the government-paid with money that they "freed" - from other people. Abit like a thief that says he freed instead of stole other peoples production. :smile:

Last edited:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
99% of population is being forced to obey rules that are so called ment to save lives, as figures show, of less than 1%.
Since people usually die before their 100 anniversary, on a population of 11500000, about 115000 die annually, regardless Covid-19 and whatever death cause. In the end, every death has a medical reason otherwise the person would stay alive.

What do we have then so far: less than 10% of the dying people in the year, are due to Covid-19. 1 due to Covid19, 10 due to other causes.
On this basis, using this as excuse, the 2020 all-against-one cartel government, that saw last year yet another Black Sunday elections result and recently decided to cease forcing voters to show up at next elections (over 3 years - their "democracy is granting licenses to do whatever for 4 years), terrorizes the entirety of the population, with a series of new forced upon rules, some even unique in the world, that destroy their life, their living-together and their economy.
And, with these series of new forced rules, including the unique ones, that 10% of all dying due to Covid-19, is the worlds record-highest figure. My country was (still is?) the number 1 on the worlds list of deaths per million.
Go figure.

That's why I don't believe a penny of the claim that the rules are to limit virus death toll. They are just further freedom restrictions, hidden behind yet another excuse.
The worlds governments became a cartel as a whole, a world central planning, to limit freedom of populations, in order to withstand growing resistance against their plunder.

They threw us back in time, to CCCP, with the one political party being replaced by a cartel that all talk different yet all do the same.

There is a "United Against Corona" label in about every propaganda on the media.

Posted from Belgium.

MartinQ

Veteran

Go figure.

Posted from Belgium.
Bonkers

OP
silva

silva

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/belgium/
Belgium
Deaths

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/belgium-population/
The current population of Belgium is 11,593,776 as of Friday, July 31, 2020, based on Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/516846/number-of-deaths-in-belgium/
Number of deaths in Belgium from 2008 to 2018.
Lowest 104247 highest 110645.

Do you watch government propaganda alot?

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
160.gif

Drago

Flouncing Nobber
Belgium is one of the cou tries that does not count care home or hospital deaths in their firgues, so straight away you reasoning becomes specious as it's based on skewed data.

I know (or knew) someone who has died from this disease. It's no joke, and no conspiracy theory is going to grant you immunity then good luck. When you catch it dont come bleating to me about government population controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom