The Post-Brexit Thread

newfhouse

Elitist lefty
I'm a bit middle class, but I'm a manual labourer, I live in a trailer.

I have 'working class' (back ground) friends, who have holiday homes abroad.

What a crazy mixed up world we live in eh?? :wacko:
Honestly, it’s us liberals and lefties that are usually accused of identity politics and class war. Could you please make life easier for Lilliburlero and get back in a clearly defined box?

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Honestly, it’s us liberals and lefties that are usually accused of identity politics and class war. Could you please make life easier for Lilliburlero and get back in a clearly defined box?
Oh that would make life easier wouldn't it??

Sorry, so many contradictions, it would make your head spin.

Socially liberal, lefty, self employed business owner x2.
Land holding mortgage payer, and union rep.

Europhiliac, omnivorous locavore, eco femme cyclist.

Where are you supposed put all that lot??

Needs a shipping container, not a box :wacko:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Well you'd like to think we'd all be allowed to be lots of things.
But some would have it elsewise.

Anyway, we were hunting down the elusive.

"Brexit benefit"

Hope it's not got nervous, and gone to ground...
We've just had one, not one we've not had for quite a while, one that's been debunked on many occasions, the one that study after study has shown to be false, the one that we're regularly told was nothing to do with why people voted leave. The one that will adversely affect manufacturing, care, health, animal welfare, construction, agriculture and every other sector of the UK. The one that makes no sense if the government unemployment figures are to be believed. The one that negatively affects 1 country significantly more than the 27 others the people that voted for it think it will affect.

That one.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
We've just had one, not one we've not had for quite a while, one that's been debunked on many occasions, the one that study after study has shown to be false, the one that we're regularly told was nothing to do with why people voted leave. The one that will adversely affect manufacturing, care, health, animal welfare, construction, agriculture and every other sector of the UK. The one that makes no sense if the government unemployment figures are to be believed. The one that negatively affects 1 country significantly more than the 27 others the people that voted for it think it will affect.

That one.
Oh the

"this isn't about being anti 'foreigner'.... but actually it might be, just a little bit"

one

That one?

Recycled, rehashed, and regurgitated.

Sigh :sad:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I don’t know that because I don’t have Twitter. I also do not know anyone with a holiday home abroad as I’m working class. I feel sorry for them though and wish them well. They’ve worked hard for these homes and it must be pretty hard for them in these uncertain times.
Do you feel equally sorry for the people that have built a life in the UK, that contribute more to the UK economy than the natives, that do the jobs the Brits aren't willing to do, that have worked hard for their homes, forged careers and started families but now have it pretty hard in these uncertain times?

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Do you feel equally sorry for the people that have built a life in the UK, that contribute more to the UK economy than the natives, that do the jobs the Brits aren't willing to do, that have worked hard for their homes, forged careers and started families but now have it pretty hard in these uncertain times?
And are even being made to feel unwelcome by certain people.
Being told to "go home"

Even after having contributed all that.
Paying tax, and being a part of society.

It makes me ashamed that I live in a country where people can be so ignorant, and even downright nasty.

They are even encouraged to be like that by some so called 'politicians' - although you couldn't really call farage a politician could you?

What useful 'policy' has he ever come up with??

Painting lies on the side of a bus??

Last edited:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

Top Bottom