The Post-Brexit Thread

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Shame we're only finding out about them now. :rolleyes:

Sigh... :sad:

shep

Über Member
C'mon lad, I'm taking the pi**!

Classic case of only quoting part of the comment, I was replying to someone saying that the whole UK should leave, hence the comment.

You people.:banghead:

Haven't read the link cos I can't be ar*ed but if I was remotely serious by virtue of all the remainers leaving the country surely there would be jobs available?

One thing does confuse me though, a lot of people on here make reference to leavers now complaining about the outcome and regretting it etc, etc.

I'm sure plenty do but no-one I know really gives it much thought and as not much has happened, in my World anyway, there's not been much 'foot shooting' to contend with.

Last edited:

C R

Veteran
C'mon lad, I'm taking the pi**!

Haven't read the link cos I can't be ar*ed but if I was remotely serious by virtue of all the remainers leaving the country surely there would be jobs available?

One thing does confuse me though, a lot of people on here make reference to leavers now complaining about the outcome and regretting it etc, etc.

I'm sure plenty do but no-one I know really gives it much thought and as not much has happened, in my World anyway, there's not been much 'foot shooting' to contend with.
Also known as "I seem to be ok, so everyone must be ok"

Top Bottom