The realisation you're getting old

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Realising my youngest son is 39 this Thursday...

Youngster. My youngest is 54.:ohmy:

postman

Legendary Member
I realized today i am slowing down i failed to undercoat the church hall room in one visit.Mind you its BIG,the skirtings are humungous,and i need steps tomorrow to paint the top of the door frames.

Gwylan

Veteran
Granddaughter came yesterday afternoon but forgot her tablet, so asked if I would go up to her house & pick it up, I would normally cycle it's 3/4 mile but I'll be honest in the heat I didn't fancy it. Daughter had taken my car so the first set of keys I saw where hers, so jumped in her car got there only to find there was no front door key on the fob. Muttered under my breath & drove home, wife has their front door key on her key fob, so picks her set up & drive back there, only to find I'd picked up the spare set that doesn't have the front door key, more words uttered & drove back home. All good on the 3rd attempt, wife's keys with correct door key on

Did you remember what you were there for?

D

Deleted member 26715

Did you remember what you were there for?

She gave me a note

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
I find I get easily distracted. I was unwrapping a block of butter the other day and thinking about which bin the wrapper should go in. Deciding it was paper and so should go in the cardboards bin, I dropped the butter into the kitchen pedal bin and neatly folded the paper wrapper before dropping it in with the cardboard. I then went back to my toast and wondered where the butter was.

Top Bottom