the recovery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markg0vbr

Über Member
i had 45mins sitting on the trike peddling back words( i do not have rollers so had a cloth raped around the chain for a bit of resistance) one of the kids must have spotted i have had my bike shoes out becouse i have just thought i might go up and down the road a bit and see how i feel :whistle:
er all three wheels are flat :eek: and the valves are missing :angry:
pram, dummy, teddy bear, high velocity throw, i am now going to hold my breath until i turn blue and then scream and scream untill i am sick.:cursing: grumble mumble grumble cant do ewt sodding sat mumble grumble rotten kids spoil all my fun grumble.

trickletreat

Veteran
Give yourself a big kick up the a@$%, and don't push it until able to function without pain relief, we look forward to joining you on a ride soon after
thumbsup.png

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
Give yourself a big kick up the a@$%, and don't push it until able to function without pain relief, we look forward to joining you on a ride soon after
thumbsup.png

just turning the peddles, only thing that was a slight tight feeling in the top of thigh half way between my knee and hip but that very quickly eased it is not like i intend to do any riding or anything.

trickletreat

Veteran
just turning the peddles, only thing that was a slight tight feeling in the top of thigh half way between my knee and hip but that very quickly eased it is not like i intend to do any riding or anything.

Hi Mark, glad to hear it mate. But the kids know their dad
smile.gif
, if we were nearer to you you could rehabilitate on the back of this...

IMG_5881.jpg

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
i thought i might go up and down the road a bit and see how i feel :whistle:
er all three wheels are flat :eek: and the valves are missing :angry:

Sorry it made me laugh :biggrin: .... were they there to witness this and if not are you going to tell them that they foiled you. Have you not got any spare tubes?

OP
OP
markg0vbr

markg0vbr

Über Member
shshsh e bay fast delivery i have a cunning plan
i will escape, just noticed my shoes are missing now.
my friend will be over later in the week, so if he hasn't been gotten at........

Misty

This SO takes me back.... bad nights, pain, frustration, impatience, boredom, tiredness like you hadn't slept in weeks and weeks etc.
BUT, it does get better, honest....
I confess I did a few stupid things and set back my recovery - insisting on walking to the shops (about 3/4 of a mile), in the rain, on crutches was probably the most daft. Got into the market square in our village and, being the wrong side of knackered, the crutches slipped on wet cobbles and plop, that was me on the floor AGAIN.
Was rescued by a couple of little old ladies who honestly looked too fail to still be breathing.....
I reckon that was the low point - actually, no, the low point was the look on my husband's face --- as realisation finally dawned on him that the girl he'd married was exceptionally stupid as well as stubborn and pig headed!!!!
Keep your chin up & don't do anything daft.
You'll be zipping up them thar hills again soon.

Top Bottom