The still nasty party....

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Exactly right.
Why else would the government be promoting the idea of a free speech czar to monitor universities. And the war on woke.

It’s just a distraction to keep the spotlight off the real news.

Oldhippy

Über Member
The thing that irritates me most I think (other than being self serving shysters, liars and not giving a crap about long term needs of the nation they serve) is this BS. If it looks like sh*t, smells like sh*t, it's sh*t! This blandness in statements don't reflect their actual opinion it is all just guff.

Adam4868

Guru
The thing that irritates me most I think (other than being self serving shysters, liars and not giving a crap about long term needs of the nation they serve) is this BS. If it looks like sh*t, smells like sh*t, it's sh*t! This blandness in statements don't reflect their actual opinion it is all just guff.
Or is that how gullible we really are ?

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Exactly right.
Why else would the government be promoting the idea of a free speech czar to monitor universities. And the war on woke.

It’s just a distraction to keep the spotlight off the real news.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVP4NB4Tpok&t=1465s

If you just want the explanation, zip forward to 20:00 and watch to 25:00. It's genuinely frightening and even more so when not a single politician of any political colour is saying anything about it. Labour, in the old days, would be all over this and they should be now.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVP4NB4Tpok&t=1465s

If you just want the explanation, zip forward to 20:00 and watch to 25:00. It's genuinely frightening and even more so when not a single politician of any political colour is saying anything about it. Labour, in the old days, would be all over this and they should be now.
From experience both extremes are equally keen on stopping free speech if they disagree with it, and both are claiming it's to "promote" free speech...

Top Bottom