The still nasty party....

Status
Not open for further replies.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Not so much nasty as risible but it didn't seem worth a new thread. Tory Senedd candidate fakes interviews with Sachin Tendulkar and David Beckham. :laugh:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-56498557
She'll go far, then. Faking the truth is a qualification.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Not so much nasty as risible but it didn't seem worth a new thread. Tory Senedd candidate fakes interviews with Sachin Tendulkar and David Beckham. :laugh:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-56498557
She said the video was intended to practise her editing skills...

Maybe she’s hoping to get a government post faking political interviews, like the one the Tories doctored to make it appear Keir Starmer was stumped for an answer.

Edwardoka

Bloviating Windbag
She said the video was intended to practise her editing skills...

Maybe she’s hoping to get a government post faking political interviews, like the one the Tories doctored to make it appear Keir Starmer was stumped for an answer.
Or like that time the political editor of the famously unbiased BBC used editing to make it look like Emmanuel Goldstein Alex Salmond didn't give a 6 minute answer to a question with the voiceover saying "he didn't answer"
Slippery slope, that. First they edit out an entire answer to make it look like he didn't give one, what next? They'll be liking tweets!
Shocking, Something Must Be Done about are Great country

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Speaking of flags...

The Tories are going full-on flagshagging overload.

Government buildings to fly Union flag every day - BBC News

"All government buildings in England, Wales and Scotland will fly the Union flag every day, following new guidance from the culture department.

Currently flags are only required to be flown on certain days such as the Queen's birthday.
Culture Secretary Oliver Dowden described the flag as "a proud reminder of our history and the ties that bind us".
Ministers are also urging all local councils to fly the flag."

I didn't want to feel left out so I've got mine in already.

unionbog.jpg

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I note that Boris is not brave enough to dictate flag waving in Northern Ireland, probably extremely wise of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom