The ultimate bike bike shaped object??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kyuss

Veteran
Men's DELUXE mountain bike! :wacko::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's a bargain. I'm going to see if my folks will get me one for Christmas. Look out for me on the Downhill World Cup circuit in 2009.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've a friend who could do with that £50 bike!!! He refuses to spend any money on his bike, despite using it all year for commuting on. When one bike falls to peices he just goes looking for the next one - usually second hand for under £30. And somehow he never finds the bargin bikes ... just the ones that are about to fall apart!

Globalti

Legendary Member
Exactly...! A friend of mine bought a £99 bike saying she didn't want to do anything serious on it, just pootle around a bit. Trouble was, she couldn't even pootle because the gears wouldn't work. When she asked me to have a look at it I gave up in despair because the quality was soo bad that you couldn't even really adjust the gears.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
I slag of Halfrauds all the time but my Apollo Kaos frame and forks (and wheels and saddle and rear freewheel....) are around 20 years old and still functional I wonder if I am being a little harsh. I would love to see one of these bikes in the year 2028 :laugh::wacko:
louise said:
I bet these is grand bikess??:laugh:

http://cyclesdirect.com/beatcredit.php

Less than £70 for a full suspension, someones going to be have a knackered bike by new years day

their jackets look decent enough. And the bike would serve well for hanging the jacket on :reading:

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Nah they would just pop down to Halfrauds. They do a delighful looking 5 speed free-wheel. The fact that is looks like it is made from Pewter and sprayed with silver paint is, I am sure, no reflection on its' quality.;)

Beardie said:
Some of them have 15-speed gears. Wouldn't the manufacturers have had to go back in time to find 5-speed cassettes?

Top Bottom