Veteran
So who did he sell the secrets to ?

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Feel free to start a thread about it.
I just couldn't resist a spot of "whataboutery".:okay:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
[QUOTE 5162665, member: 9609"]was that him from the fox hunting ban fame ? it don't mention it in his profile but it had to be his greatest moment[/QUOTE]
I'll have to look that one up on google shortly.

Am I the only person in the world who thinks that Tom Watson bears a startling resemblance to that great comedian, Harry Worth?

OP
theclaud

theclaud

It's teeceegawnmaaaad
Are you after a cosy ghetto here? If so, put a big note on the door. It's that simple.
*In News and Current Affairs section*
TC: Here's a thread about Jeremy Corbyn, in the context of news about the latest blatant smear campaign against him.
Slowmo: Let's talk about something else entirely. Preferably something a couple of years old.
TC: Yebbut maybe not in this thread.
Slowmo: Are you some kind of thread nazi?

OP
theclaud

theclaud

It's teeceegawnmaaaad
[QUOTE 5163052, member: 43827"]Good luck with that.

The forum seems to be even more weighted to one side since the P&CA was euthanised. It does contain less personal insults, but is more anodyne and less interesting since some of the more vociferous right wing posters, and a few left wingers left.

Now it seems that political threads e.g. Trump and Brexit flourish mainly as jerk circles.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure why you're addressing this to me, as I've not contributed to either of the threads you mention, and was merely continuing my long-running plea to Slowmo to engage in good faith and stop being so darn slippery.

Top Bottom