The University of the Blindingly Obvious

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Kirstie said:
What interests me FM is how on earth you got to receive that call?

I think because the Tate Modern had a surveillance event a couple of years ago (remember?), and I seem to have got onto their mailing list...

David.

derall

Guru
I'll take an MSc thesis on "Will Government-Imposed IT Projects in the NHS ever work as Intended? Will they ever work? Will the contractors ever get around to finishing the installation?"

Minor on the same lines, but studying Value For Money from Government-Imposed Management Consultants or Government-Imposed PPP / PFI deals.

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
The Department of Fur Coat and No Knickers.

Study: Added value and news story enhancement by specific reporter locations.

"......and now we go DIRECT to our reporter who is outside the building / on the scene.. / travelling with.. / on location at.../ etc

Or ..... it doesn't matter how inaccurate or banal your report as long as you are speaking from anywhere apart from the studio.

bugslop

Department of motoring skills.

Just how small can you make the gap between the oncoming cyclist and the car you are overtaking! :rolleyes::biggrin:!:blush:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I want to run the "Department of Incoherent Ranting" incorporating the "School of Tabloid Journalism", "College of interacial debate" and "Department of PC gawn Maaaad" for you miserable left-wing cabbage-eating yoghurt knitting gay-legged wrong-cocked namby-pamby bicycle buggering non-entities with nothing better to do that sit around poncily digesting Proust along with a side dish of sun-dried tomato's and Polenta chips whilst the countries going to the dogs....
Have a nice weekend everybody.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Fab Foodie said:
I want to run the "Department of Incoherent Ranting" incorporating the "School of Tabloid Journalism", "College of interacial debate" and "Department of PC gawn Maaaad" for you miserable left-wing cabbage-eating yoghurt knitting gay-legged wrong-cocked namby-pamby bicycle buggering non-entities with nothing better to do that sit around poncily digesting Proust along with a side dish of sun-dried tomato's and Polenta chips whilst the countries going to the dogs....
PISS OFF !! :rolleyes:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Elmer Fudd;33020][QUOTE=Fab Foodie said:
PISS OFF !! :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

OK, you're in :blush:

SamNichols

I nominate myself as the Chair of stark generalisations.
Also, a senior lecturership in changing everything into a theological debate without really meaning it.
Finally, a visiting professorship in why shaving is pointless, and beards are the way forward.

Keith Oates

Janner
Lesson 3. Advice for doctors in saying "this might hurt a little" without falling about laughing.

I had to get some fluid taken out from behind the knee after a cut turned nasty when I was in Hong Kong some years ago and the doctor said 'this may be uncomfortable'................he was correct!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom