Thermal Tights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paulb55

Über Member
Hi Everybody,

Now winters on its way what are the best recommendations for good, but not too expensive, thermal cycling tights - NOT BIBS PLEASE, and also good thermal base layers to keep warm on these cold winter days

cool.gif

joolsybools

Hi Everybody,

Now winters on its way what are the best recommendations for good, but not too expensive, thermal cycling tights - NOT BIBS PLEASE, and also good thermal base layers to keep warm on these cold winter days

cool.gif

It depends on your budget/ethics and whether you prefer cycling specific clothing. I use Primark thermal leggings under my trousers, they are a fiver. They might do a men's thermals too :smile:

D

Deleted member 1258

so what do you use for padding guys or can you get these tights with padding

I don't ride with padding, never have done, I normally use bamboo support trunks under them, if it gets very cold I'll add a pair of long johns.

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
I wear Ronhill Bikester DXB cycling trousers. They are not tights but not baggy either and are unpadded, I think that they are great. I wear padded DHB undershorts underneath. If it is really cold I also wear a pair of Helly Hansen Lifa base layer undertrousers also. This setup works really well for me.

Top Bottom