They're really brave....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
...to throw stuff from a car! I could hear them coming, windows down, some god awful happy hardcore shoot on the stereo and a exhaust that sounded like it was back firing every 30 seconds. So I was half expecting abuse, but not the full coke can that hit me directly in the kidneys. self-gratification artists. Its a 50mph road and I couldn't get my phone out quick enough to get a snap. Caught up with a guy about a mile after and the same had happened to him. ****ing Pricks.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Swine! That's when I hope my camera caught the car registration.

Jake

well i'm a advocate of fitting miniguns to the front of bikes

jftwins.jpg

User3143 said:
This happen to me with a minibus load of school kids about 6 years ago now. I dunno if they were on their way to play football after school or what but one of the little shoots threw a half full bottle of water at me.

I caught up them at the next set of lights as you always do, pulled down my full face balaclava, let rip at the driver. Needless to say he went mute and not a whisper from the horrible little c*nts that were on the minibus, he actually ended up going through the red light I was that pissed at them.

Why people feel the need to do this I'll never know, always seems the same though when/if you catch them up, all mouth and no bottle.
Well done. I'd have noted the name of the school and followed it up with a letter to the head and the governors, local press, etc. Get them some bad publicity and let them know why they're getting it.

dondare

Über Member
andylaw79 said:
...to throw stuff from a car! I could hear them coming, windows down, some god awful happy hardcore shoot on the stereo and a exhaust that sounded like it was back firing every 30 seconds. So I was half expecting abuse, but not the full coke can that hit me directly in the kidneys. self-gratification artists. Its a 50mph road and I couldn't get my phone out quick enough to get a snap. Caught up with a guy about a mile after and the same had happened to him. ****ing Pricks.

Report it to the police.

User3143 said:
I knew the school, I actually went there.:biggrin: Don't know why I didn't go in and complain, guess I achieved catharsis doing what I did.
Sometimes venting your spleen can be all it needs. :biggrin:

Top Bottom