thin shoe insoles or can i return the shoes ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I am struggling still to get shoes that fit,
Latest pair cost £60 from decathlon , expensive for me and they felt fine instore but when riding my toes still have not got enough room .
Took the insoles out and it felt a lot better, so i was wondering could anyone recommend a really thin insole or what about using some cardboard ?

Will decathlon take back shoes that have cleat marks on them ?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Any shoe shop should have thin insoles.

Other option is take them back but I guess you did try in first.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
How about cutting an insole from a sheet of leather? In fact I've been planning to do do this with my Shimano MTB shoes as the supplied insoles make my feet sweaty.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Do you actually need insoles at all? Depending on the material a good cobbler may be able to to stretch them for you. Worse case wear them around the house with 3 pairs of socks on for a while.

Will decathlon take back shoes that have cleat marks on them ?

Allow me to put this differently. Would you buy a pair of shoes from Decathlon if it has cleat marks and signs of having been used by someone else?

Tangoup51

You have your consumer rights for returning products depending on when you purchased them.

Any general wear will be considered enough to render the product only for use in "used" or second hand clearance sales, so they would take it back for that reason.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
DECATHLON’S RETURN POLICY
At Decathlon we pride ourselves on the quality of our products and our dedication to customer satisfaction. This is why we give you 365 days to return your item if you are not completely happy with it. When returning the products you should have a receipt /invoice or a loyalty card used at the time of purchase.

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Just out of interest, is it length or width you're having a problem with?
Width , height and length.compared insoles to my old shoes which you can't buy anymore and the old ones are bigger even though they are a size smaller.
I only asked about returning as I have heard of their policy before and wondered if anyone had experience of It, generally I would agree if it's used then tough.

I have very wide feet and have real problems getting cycling shoes. The best I've found so far are Sidi Dominators.

Top Bottom