Things or people that annoy you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
Another irresponsible dog owner thread coming up:popcorn:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
When you cannot remember the name of someone you saw on the train years ago, and spend ages just trying to remember, even posting a 'help' message on here... and then you realise that it was Gary Bushell!! ^_^:blush:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Wagon Wheels are much smaller than they used to be. And the chocolate coating is thinner.
And Bono. Sanctimonious twattishness personified.
I pay more in Irish taxation than he does, and it's not even my country.

Gary E

Veteran
Experts,there's always an expert comes out the wood work for anything ont telly especially the news On this forum .
We should be grateful that they're sparing us the time and talking to us mere mortals when they could so easily be off solving Einstein's Universal theory of everything or proving string theory!

In fact I'm pretty sure I've seen some of the equations involved being quoted on the helmet-related threads!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Wagon Wheels are much smaller than they used to be. And the chocolate coating is thinner.
And Bono. Sanctimonious twattishness personified.
I pay more in Irish taxation than he does, and it's not even my country.

.....And the weather, don't get me started on the weather, when I was a kid the tar melted on the road every single day during the summer and come sunset, we had to prise my little sister off it after she got stuck a couple of times, and the youth of today, aren't they so lazy?? when I was at school we had to walk 15 miles just to get there every morning, even through the snow, and the music, its nothing but 'Boom boom boom' these days, that isn't music, that's just noise! And the food, in my day you got bread and water and you didn't complain, but not now OH NO!! ......

OP
OP
Nearly there

Nearly there

Veteran
We had records 7" yes 7"and flash gits and trendys bought 12"and Cassettes(later on) Adam and the ants dog eat dog from woolies 99p back in the day white stripes across the nose anyone:whistle:

Top Bottom