Things that tickle you!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

Small things that always make you laugh!

The way girls walk down a steep hill in high heels always makes me laugh
Dogs with those lampshade things round their necks

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Hip blokes who don't seem to realise that they're wearing their Mum's tea-cosy on their head.

My cat misjudging a jump, tumbling back onto the floor and then giving me the dirtiest of looks as though it was MY fault.

Some of the attempts at spelling on the forums (and by that I mean the occasions when the mis-spelled words add an amusing meaning to the sentence that wasn't quite what the poster intended).

Blackandblue

Sh4rkyBloke said:
People (mostly students here at work) walking around with the arse of their trousers around their knees.. I mean, wtf??

That one gets me everytime. Even more so as they constantly have to readjust themselves to stop the trousers falling down completely.

How is that ever comfortable to walk with trousers hanging like that.

You also see people who have adjusted the length of the trousers so that the hem isn't all bunched around their ankles. I can't help thinking what the trousers would look like if you hiked the waist up to where it should be.

Blackandblue

People standing outside a pub in the middle of winter on a freezing evening in shirt sleeves chuffing on a cigarette.

Or a small group of people standing outside a club or "bar with pretences", huddled together in a roped off section chuffing on cigarettes. They look like caged animals at the zoo.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Greedo said:
Dogs with those lampshade things round their necks
LucySpacedog2.jpg

Wolf04

Blackandblue said:
People standing outside a pub in the middle of winter on a freezing evening in shirt sleeves chuffing on a cigarette.

Or a small group of people standing outside a club or "bar with pretences", huddled together in a roped off section chuffing on cigarettes. They look like caged animals at the zoo.

Snoutcasts
;)

Top Bottom