Think I went right when I should of went left?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That club run was great. I hadn't been out for nearly 2 months with the club. I hadn't originally intended to go out with the 9:40 but I knew more faces in that group. We must of been going some pace on a different hillier route, as we dropped a lot of people with about 6 people left (25mls gone) I got dropped too. After a while I lost sight of them and when I came to a T junction, I turned right and ended up in North Berwick (probably should of went Left). Looking at the computer it was 17.7mph for 53.4 miles so I'm feeling good :smile: and I'm off for a big slice of cake and a cuppa.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Was that a Club Run :eek:or a chain gang :biggrin:

Glad you had fun :smile:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
HLaB said:

Its their Saturday run and we do a little bit of chain ganging.

That's OK - as long as everyone is in the loop. :sad:

It's all about enjoying it tho' is it not - seems you all did :sad:

17.7mph :smile:. For me that's a flat out training ride :sad:. So if you cope with that after two weeks of being away - I'm very jealous :sad:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
We had a guy do that. A pin holding one of the wheels on his rear meck had come out when we did a left, turned around then went right and he didnt shout. We only noticed when we were sitting in the cafe when he just walked through the door.
He had to crawl around looking for this pin, he did manage to find it and put it back together.
On the club ride today we got the same average speed, until on the way home it dropped to 17.63.:eek: Kept being told to slow down. At the end i hung onto these 3 very good guys wheels and ended up bombing along doing about 26-27mph. Amazing fun:tongue:

dessertwarrior

I have to do more training!!! :eek:

Feeling pleased with myself yesterday after completing my first 50 miler (especially after 4 weeks away) but only at about 14 mph average.

Out again tomorrow to put some more miles in.

Top Bottom