"This Is A Party Political.... etc..."

I can now tell that it's getting closer to the Election, as one of my local MPs sychophants has just 'door-knocked'

As I "No, thankyou-d" him, telling him I considered all parties almost comparable, the boss walked up the path, asking if she could persuade me otherwise
Yvette Cooper

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics/constituencies/E14000836

I did consider telling her that I considered Johnson, an overgrown school-boy, who's out to look after his friends
Sadly that would have encouraged her, so in the same instant, I thought of stating that I took the view that (amongst other things) Corbyn was a terrorist sympathiser

I decided against either, as that may have encouraged her?
So settled for a simple "Please Go Away!"

This is probably the first time I've wrote in anything political, but I'm now inevitably waiting for the local Tory, UKIP or Lib-Dems MPs knocking, to a similar response

newfhouse

Regressive elitist lefty
I thought of stating that I took the view that (amongst other things) Corbyn was a terrorist sympathiser
Have you asked yourself why you believe that, and who stands to benefit from encouraging that belief? Might it be the friends of this terrorist sympathiser?
5632346-0-image-a-3_1541024235883.jpg

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I'm sure every politician has been photographed in the past with someone they'd rather not associate with today. This election campaign in general has turned into a "look who he had a photo with 30 years ago" meme fest

Top Bottom