This is amazing!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
And I was pleased with myself when I bunny hopped over a couple of potholes that i spotted last minute the othe day:blush:;)

OP
OP
itchyrider

itchyrider

Aka Chris
rich p said:
I never tire of that. Does he have a reinforced bottom bracket?
Hey rich, Hope you dont mind me asking but, Where do cyclists in brighton go when its london to brighton day? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Always wanted to ask this question...............

longers

Legendary Member
That's always worth another watch. I think I read when it first came out that he gets through a fair bit of Nurofen for arm-ache.

rich p said:
I never tire of that. Does he have a reinforced bottom bracket?

Nope, he just gets through a lot of frames. A chap I work with used to share a flat with him before he became so famous. Apparently you couldn't ask for a more down to earth, unassuming & nice bloke.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
itchyrider said:
Hey rich, Hope you dont mind me asking but, Where do cyclists in brighton go when its london to brighton day? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Always wanted to ask this question...............

Ha! We stay indoors or head for the hills but we're used to people queuing up to get in. The A23 backs up for 20 miles on a warm summer Saturday.

bauldbairn

HLaB said:
I've seen that clip hundred's of times but I never tire of watching it, especially knowing a lot of the areas.

+1, Now up to 16million views. Good on the lad! :sad:

I'd never heard of him until he did the Doves "Winterhill" video last year - then Googled it! Unbelievable courage. :sad:

Top Bottom