this is not good

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
I'm now known by some people at college as the "Toast-Burner", don't remember my name, just that I burn toast. :wacko:;)

How do I get rid of this situation?

[Oh the name comes from ... you guessed it? I can't even use a toaster, I almost set the house on fire:wacko:]

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Its very easy, just dont burn toast! You know that dial on the side of the toaster.......................:wacko:
I'm known as Joe or by my last name.
Also known by a few teachers for lounging around in the lovely recliner we have in the 6th form room:biggrin:

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
Your last name is quite cool really ...

But I can't cook to save my life ... and when I tried to make toast, I put the toaster on a stack of newspapers!

Joe24

Kovu said:
Your last name is quite cool really ...

But I can't cook to save my life ... and when I tried to make toast, I put the toaster on a stack of newspapers!

:wacko: Oh, forgot your blonde(i think ;))
*quickly runs and hides before Kovu sees this*

My last name aint bad really, could be worse.

Joe24

Crackle said:
Do either of you actually do any college work. Joe cycles and Kovu toasts :wacko:

Hard day tomorrow, Photography first(probably wont be a lesson) PE 5th. Hard days!
4 lessons a day is hard for me!! I have that 2 days a week:biggrin:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Kovu said:
I'm now known by some people at college as the "Toast-Burner", don't remember my name, just that I burn toast. ;);)

[Oh the name comes from ... you guessed it? I can't even use a toaster, I almost set the house on fire:wacko:]
Open all the windows and allow lots of air to blow through - but the aroma of BT can take some time to clear :wacko:

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
alecstilleyedye said:
i burnt a cd yeserday…

In a toaster??? And i thought I was daft! ;);)

crackle said:
Do either of you actually do any college work. Joe cycles and Kovu toasts :wacko:

Kovu does not toast, I am not allowed to anymore in case i burn the house down or something. Tomorrow is a very hard day ... a trip to a car factory and then a college party, hard life I tell you! ;)

yenrod

Kovu said:
I'm now known by some people at college as the "Toast-Burner", don't remember my name, just that I burn toast. ;);)

I used to be known as Water...as in 'Water is essential...because I once gave everybody a 'sermon' on how important water is to the body, everybody being joe/ess average so they didnt really get it and from then on, i was called Water :wacko:

The College course was a City & Guilds Recreation and Leisure.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Kovu said:
I'm now known by some people at college as the "Toast-Burner", don't remember my name, just that I burn toast. :biggrin:;)

Try going into college wearing the make up in your avatar, that should change things.;)

Top Bottom