Those things that happen..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

..like just after finishing a ride and about to go thru the gate and some kid rides across your path (not expecting him as he was down the road last I seen) causing you to put the foot down with force which you've JUST put on that eve & cost 20 quid and they crack (cleats) ! :biggrin:

So, afterwards, as I had to go out again - I mentioned to him in front of his mates that he just broke my shoe which cost 145 (well he didn't know it was only the cleat but still it has done my head in) : your lucky I dont have your arse for that amount whilst going on my way...

Their was no reaction.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Eh?

Noodley

Look where you're going yenners. SMIDSY incident with yoof on bike..."he came from nowhere officer, last I saw he was up the road. Bloody kids on bikes. Don't he know I pay tax on my shoes."

:blush:

Yenners, it was a distraction maneuver. You didn't spot the one who went round the back at the same time and nicked your rear light. :blush:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Cracked cleats - must be rubbish those SPD SL......Good olde worlde Look Delta...been brill

:blush:

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

I use TIme and as much as I like them they've a design that shouldnt be.

On the front and rear of them they're of softer plastic than the main bit - the softer bits are the bits that you 'walk on': they arent made to take impacts.

They should be made out fo the same stuff as the main section: obviously that wouldn't be cost effective for Time :blush:

Though, they'd wear longer.

Top Bottom