Tips for the top.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

red_tom

* When you're using one of those self scan barcode checkouts, don't keep swiping the barcode over the scanner like a lemon, rotate the item in place and it'll be more likely to be scanned correctly.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Lemons are notoriously difficult to scan.

What?

Mr Phoebus

When a car behind you is beeping his car horn at you, have a look behind
first to see why before you start flicking the finger at them and screaming "fun you!"

It was just my new boss tooting "hello" to me.

simoncc

red_tom said:
* When you're using one of those self scan barcode checkouts, don't keep swiping the barcode over the scanner like a lemon, rotate the item in place and it'll be more likely to be scanned correctly.

Never use them. They are not worth the fuss when something goes wrong like a BOGOF not showing or something won't scan. If I avoid peak times times the wait at normal checkouts is never long at all.

I like the petrol station ones though. They do save time and the bill is never wrong.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
If you are in a c*r and traffic has been held up at one of those "Pinch points" in the road, and you have been waiting behind a very timid driver for what seems like ages, do not drive aggressively towards the white car coming towards you that seems determined to go first. Notice the red stripes running along the side of the car! :ohmy:

Top Bottom