Today I am....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jim_Noir

About to go to the park with the dogs, the Mrs, a selection of tunes from the Cult and Mission and a bottle of wine... I may be some time :biggrin:

Sounds lovely: Raining here, so the dog is cool today and this morning the tide was in so he could have a swim. Still park and wine sounds pretty relaxing to me.

OP
OP
Jim_Noir

Jim_Noir

The cult are a classic band, the Love album is an astounding bit of work... ok the Missh are a bit carry on Goth but still good for being a hippy dressed in black :biggrin:

As for the wine, one glass will KO me as I am a light weight!

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Saw the Cult when they were called Southern Death Cult - they were supporting Bauhaus (who were fantastic!). That Ian Astbury was a cocky git even then. Sanctuary's a great tune though I rec.

If you're only having one glass of wine make it a biggie!!

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Take a bottle of this, at £55,000 a bottle the fine's a snip!

1329428-3330398.jpg

That's not me BTW.....

Keith Oates said:
So why have a park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a bit infuriating really. The yoofs, who it sees to be aimed at and of whom there are very few, ignore it. Whereas responsible people take it to heart = pointless bureaucratic nonsense.

peanut

threebikesmcginty said:
Take a bottle of this, at £55,000 a bottle the fine's a snip!

1329428-3330398.jpg

That's not me BTW.....

sure looks like you ........;):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

OP
OP
Jim_Noir

Jim_Noir

Crackle said:
Actually, you can't drink alchohol in my local park, it's a £500 fine.

The cops in the park beside me turn a blind eye to normal folks drinking in the park, it's the neds with buckfast they are after... the way it should be

OP
OP
Jim_Noir

Jim_Noir

'tish, about to walk out the door and *bang* *pssssssssssssssh* Thunder n rain... so sent the mrs out with the dogs ;)

Top Bottom