Today's Pillock Of The Day is...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norm

... Me.

Sitting here, doing CVs, applying for jobs, listening to music, :addict: Mrs Norm walks in and says "Why are you wearing your headphones". :music:

Feeling a little smug , I say "So I don't disturb you guys with my strange taste in music" :dance:

She says "You do realise that they aren't plugged in and the noise is coming out of the speakers, don't you?" :laugh:

I really should put my helmet on before banging my head against a wall repeatedly like that. :banghead:

tyred

Legendary Member
I've done that:music:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
... Me.

Sitting here, doing CVs, applying for jobs, listening to music, :addict: Mrs Norm walks in and says "Why are you wearing your headphones". :music:

Feeling a little smug , I say "So I don't disturb you guys with my strange taste in music" :dance:

She says "You do realise that they aren't plugged in and the noise is coming out of the speakers, don't you?" :laugh:

I really should put my helmet on before banging my head against a wall repeatedly like that. :banghead:
Ha ha! :laugh:

When I was young, I got back from a party rather the worse for wear in the middle of the night and started playing some really loud music through my headphones. I listened to about 15 minutes of it before realising that I was knackered and needed to go to sleep. I slipped the 'phones off with the album still playing and was blasted back across the room by a wall of noise. My self-built stereo amp had switches to switch the speakers off, rather than the headphone socket having switching built in, and yes - I'd forgotten to switch the speakers off ... :blush:

The odd thing was that my parents were sleeping in the next room and neither of them heard a thing!

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
:laugh:
Bad Company, Badly Drawn Boy, Bananarama... yes, I'm going through the Bs at the moment. :laugh:
Bay city rollers on next are they? :music:

OP
OP
N

Norm

Given that I've confessed some of my deepest musical secrets on this thread, I think that you guys are sharing more of your own guilty secrets than you may realise. :laugh:

Top Bottom