Toilet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sticky sherbert

It's the men's so it's a bit smelly
the rules;
no looking at each other
if you must wash your hands, put fingertips only under the tap for a max of 2 seconds, shake, then get out
leave as much space between each post as room allows
if you must talk do it in a manly voice and call each other "mate"

roadiewill

xx(

montage

God Almighty
offering to help zip up their flies while in a very less than sober state at a night club will result in a bleeding nose or an unwanted relationship..

gbb

Legendary Member
Are there rules in the ladies ? Any etiquette ? Do tell xx(

There's apparently none where i work. I am occasionally required to enter the ladies (maintenence purposes you understand :tongue:..honest) and they seem to have no problem bursting in while i'm playing with my ballcock, going into the next cubicle and carrying on like i wasnt there :biggrin:
I have to leave...i dont want to hear a lady fart :biggrin:

OP
OP
sticky sherbert

sticky sherbert

gbb said:
Are there rules in the ladies ? Any etiquette ? Do tell xx(

There's apparently none where i work. I am occasionally required to enter the ladies (maintenence purposes you understand :tongue:..honest) and they seem to have no problem bursting in while i'm playing with my ballcock, going into the next cubicle and carrying on like i wasnt there :biggrin:
I have to leave...i dont want to hear a lady fart :biggrin:

they aint ladies if they do thatxx(

zzzzzip

pshhhh

sigh

psh

pooot*

pssssssssssshp

pshp

slappety slap

slap

zzzzip

psh

mutter

poot

trickle

shake

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Slam.

Whilst hitching in West Germany many years ago, me and my mate were stranded at an autobahn service station late at night.

Cold, wet and windy, we decided to find somewhere indoors to crash out. The cleanest place was the ladies' bogs!

We had our own cubicle and throughout the night witnessed (audioably-sp?) the most spectacular wind chimes imaginable.

My farts, before and after, just don't compare! xx(

gbb

Legendary Member
You never get good graffiti in toilets nowadays...christ in the 70s the doors and walls of bus station toilets were festooned with toilet poetry, some of it outright crude (i can remember it even now, 40 years later), some of it hilarious.
Whatcha get now ? :tongue: Some chav scrawl in the walls...they cant even spell proper xx(

Top Bottom