Tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
nethalus said:
I'm missing Magnatom on Bloodbus already :becool:

You can always come here and get your fill of him, Netty !

Didn't realise you'd not been well - are you on the mend ? And will you be getting back on your bike when you are ?

nethalus

goo_mason said:
You can always come here and get your fill of him, Netty !

Didn't realise you'd not been well - are you on the mend ? And will you be getting back on your bike when you are ?

Back at work in 2 weeks, wish it was sooner but doctors orders. Aye there are one or two on Bloodbus who can't have a topical debate without resorting to swearing, insults and threats. Mind you I'm sure its the same on most forums. Always a few numpties spoil it like.

buggi

Bird Saviour
haven't read all the posts, but well done magnatom. you came accross ok to me.

Police make you laugh when they say contact you. they did feck all about that idiot that deliberately tried to run me off the road, and told me off for thumping his window!!!!

come to Solihull/Warwick and film pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasseee.

magnatom said:
:eek:I've had folk, in the past suggest that I am a bit sad for what I do, posting videos of my experiences of my commutes. Fair enough, everyone has the right to their view.

However, I think I have now found a new online definition for the word sad. You'll find it here: http://bawbagcyclist.blogspot.com/
This chap obviously has very little to occupy his/her time. It would seem I do have a fully fledged cyberstalker. Blimey

That Web site is brilliant LOL xx(

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Remember that schoolyard thing where embarrased lads would pull the pigtails of lasses they fancied....

Think you've got an admirer Mags....xx(

OP
OP
M

magnatom

If anyone has spare 9 minutes or so with nothing better to do have a listen to this:

View: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pljyDdUG9Q0

Dom seems to think I have the face for radio, but doe I have the voice....xx(

OP
OP
M

magnatom

gambatte said:
Remember that schoolyard thing where embarrased lads would pull the pigtails of lasses they fancied....

Think you've got an admirer Mags....xx(

I do wonder if this is the Paramedic/paramedisis/Hamilton Nutter bloke. If so I do hope he gets the help he needs.

If it's not the same chap, then that suggests there are two folk out there who are critically in need of medical help.

:biggrin:

nethalus

magnatom said:
I do wonder if this is the Paramedic/paramedisis/Hamilton Nutter bloke. If so I do hope he gets the help he needs.

If it's not the same chap, then that suggests there are two folk out there who are critically in need of medical help.

xx(

No Magnatom on Bloodbus anymore!:biggrin:

Tynan

Veteran
blimey, congratulations magna, you've clearly riled someone

I take they're just rehashing your posts and youtube clips?

I'd imagine that website is treading a fine line between free speech and libel

OP
OP
M

magnatom

nethalus said:
Well his accounts still on there. But heard he wasn't going to visit us anymore. Mind you my rotten other half keeps giving him a hard time like!

I might be back on for one more post. However, I am waiting for some information first....

Top Bottom