Took the mrs out today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DavieB

MIA
Emma done the 14 miles I do everyday, but was her first time on a bike in 15 years, took us 2 and a half hours, Im quite impressed she done it!

Emma was ready to give in after 1 mile, but that was my fault for setting the pace too high, slowed down let her take the lead and all went well.

I forgot to tell her not to wear pants under padded lycra shorts though, so she has she nasty chaffing..
wacko.gif

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Well done to Emma......

hotmetal

It's nice to see a couple doing things together .
:wub:?

:ohmy: Your type makes me sick!

ONLY JOKING!!:tongue:

Actually I wish I could get my Mrs to cycle, I think she'd enjoy it, but she never learnt as a kid and is unfortunately just not interested. Plus I think it'd be quite a struggle to motivate her to do it.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I forgot to tell her not to wear pants under padded lycra shorts though, so she has she nasty chaffing..
wacko.gif

I dunno how I do it, but I wear undies under my padded shorts, never had a problem. Perhaps my pants are enormous enough....

Well done to her, anyway... :smile:

Norm

Actually I wish I could get my Mrs to cycle, I think she'd enjoy it, but she never learnt as a kid and is unfortunately just not interested. Plus I think it'd be quite a struggle to motivate her to do it.
You'll just have to put up with me then, chap. :biggrin:

Top Bottom