Top Gear last night

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Downward

Guru
Damn missed it
Will Have to watch it on I Player in a bit

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
We ere sat here laughing. Dad who drives a truck sat there laughing and saying, "well its easy what you do is......"
Would of thought Hammond would of remembered to put the pin in after he dropped the trailor. Would of been even better if they made him get it back up using the legs, but that would of taken a while.:biggrin:
My brother gets the Top Gear magazine, it was in there and it said that the test ground is another place they couldnt go, except they booked it in the name of Fith Gear:laugh:

mondobongo

Über Member
I fell asleep, woke up to them mucking about with Artics and thought to myself ah another one of those competitions must be a race next week then. Find it predictable these days a couple of years ago it was something different to watch.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
User3143 said:
Dunno, you'd be surprised at the amount of actual truck drivers that do what Hammond did last night dropping the trailer on it's legs.

Yeh, but you wouldnt expect it more then once in a row.
You could see the car coming out the back of the trailor though.
Where was the reversing, would of loved to see them try and reverse them.

Night Train

Maker of Things
User3094 said:
Is it me getting more cynical but is it becoming more and more staged?

Its fast becoming a parody of itself.
I am thinking this too. It was better when they just looked like they made a mistake in their driving. Now it looks like a bad comedy show with predictable gags.

bryce

Agreed, it's beyond its best now. When Clarkson introduces the Stig with 'Some say..', instead of finding it funny, I cringe. The format needs updating, a bit like Clarkson's stone-wash, drainpipe jeans.

byegad

Legendary Member
It's a comedy programme with cars and motoring as the background. Any similarity to life is purely coincidental.

Top Bottom