Top Gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Did you see it this week? I'm still laughing, they had a competition with the german presentors of german top gear so clarkson and co turn up in Spitfires.Then they have a mad race with a one armed bloke..........
Star ina car jk the singer wot a nutter. Apparently you can watch it at the bbc i player or go to bbc/topgear

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
best bit was them pretending the stig was james may :ohmy:

Rob S

I have to admit that Top Gear is beginning to get on my nerves....it can be funny but if you are watching it sober it just looks too contrived.....it was all too obvious that JC would back in to the shelves of vases, miss the football etc etc.

I think it's time fr slightly more serious car tests and less set up slap stick.

wafflycat

Oh joy... how unpredictable a joke. :smile: The petrolheaded tosspot uses that never-used-before WWII humour against the Germans... :smile: Let's just split our sides laughing.

How utterly embarassing.

Danny

Legendary Member
And there's me thinking I am the only person who loathes and detests Clarkson and TG.

cannondale boy

Über Member
Don't get me wrong but top gear is still good, but i think its getting the novelty is wearing off...the racing from one end of a country to the other, which always seems to be right to the wire :smile:. Some of the celebrities can be boring! I have too admit watching the last top gear has to be one of the best in the series.

Slowgrind

Stick to Heartbeat you`ll not go wrong!

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
wafflycat said:
Oh joy... how unpredictable a joke. :smile: The petrolheaded tosspot uses that never-used-before WWII humour against the Germans... :smile: Let's just split our sides laughing.

How utterly embarassing.
+1
I have to admit that Top Gear is beginning to get on my nerves....it can be funny but if you are watching it sober it just looks too contrived.....it was all too obvious that JC would back in to the shelves of vases, miss the football etc etc.
+1

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
cannondale boy said:
Don't get me wrong but top gear is still good, but i think its getting the novelty is wearing off...the racing from one end of a country to the other, which always seems to be right to the wire :?:. Some of the celebrities can be boring! I have too admit watching the last top gear has to be one of the best in the series.

each series i hope they've ditched the celeb bit, but i've yet to be other than disappointed.

dodgy

Just for clarification, I did of course mean JK and not JC, who is also somewhat of a cock but not in the same league as the twat in the hat.

Top Bottom