Topeak Mini Morph Side Mount

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Any ideas where I can get a clip for my Mini Morph Road that is side mounted as the one supplied is in line so I will loose my bottle mount.

Any ideas CCers?

thanks
Clive

Svendo

Guru
I had the same question and emailed wiggle Q&A's but never got an answer. I use a clip from an old pump which sort of fits, and I make sure the velcro is tight.
The clip that came with mine had plastic ties that would enable it to be mounted next to the bottle cage, you could put them just above the bottle cage bolts to be sure it doesn't slip down.
I wanted to avoid cable ties so went for my kludge. I have seen much fitter and more pro looking riders with the same and similar pumps mounted under the top tube using cable ties though. I'm not swish enough to carry that off though :laugh:.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Svendo said:
The clip that came with mine had plastic ties that would enable it to be mounted next to the bottle cage, you could put them just above the bottle cage bolts to be sure it doesn't slip down.

How about on the seat tube between it and your rear mudguard? A chap called Ken Steinhoff (from the LHT google group) does this to get around the bottle cage mounting. He uses reusable velcro straps rather than cable ties to avoid marring the paint.

http://www.palmbeachbiketours.com/topeak-road-morph-pump-for-dummies/

(My road morph doesn't fit there, sadly - yours might, being mini and all though).

Top Bottom