Topeak Road Morph

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norm

The Topeak Road Morph is a good pump, which attaches to bottle cage mounts. The in-built foot peg makes it possible to get more pressure into the tyre for less effort.

It's quite bulky, though, it needs careful placing as it can catch on loose clothing or rub against your leg, depending on the bike and your riding style.

I've got the Road Morph on my MTB, which is large enough and already heavy enough that it just about fits on the seat tube, although I do have to tuck it carefully between the tube and the pedals.

On the road bikes, though, the Road Morph is too bulky, and I use Specialized Air Tools. They are much smaller and get the pressure high enough to get me home and the sanctity of a track pump.

yello

I don't think I could conveniently fit my Road Morph to a bike. Perhaps the design has changed, I've had mine for must be near on 8 years now.

Personally, I'd look at a Zefal frame pump if I wanted a pump I could trust to get decent pressures (without having the biceps of a weight lifter and/or breaking into a sweat).

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I have the Road Morph G on my Spec Secteur Elite and it fits on the cross bar no problem:

secteur4_edit.jpg

woohoo

Veteran
I have the Road Morph G. It fits on the seat tube (using the bottle bosses) and that's on a small frame.

It's been used "in anger" a couple of times and there was no problem getting 100+ psi with it.

Dan B

Disengaged member
I had a Master Blaster before it got nicked along with the bike it was attached to. Metal-bodied frame pump much like a lighter version of the zefal hpx, very nice and no trouble to reach (an estimated) 100psi+

Top Bottom