Tour de France 2019 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User169

I'm guessing it was just a bit of a "exhibition" race ? Great for the fans who could go though.The hype now is about Bernal and Allaphillipe racing San Sebastian.

Yes, effectively an exhibition - one of the post-tour crits held in BE and NL. Good fun to watch with 50,000 spectators at the one on Tuesday.

Usually some local talent gets a go, so my daughter's mate's 20 year old brother gets to ride tonight against Bernal, Kruijswijk, Groenewegen and van Baarle.

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Re. Bernal
According to Cyclingnews
He will ride the Roeselare criterium on Tuesday night along with teammate Jonathan Castroviejo. He was reported to be riding the Clasica San Sebastian race on Saturday but revealed in Aalst that he may soon head to Colombia, where he is due to be awarded the Grand Cross of the National Order of Merit by Colombian President Iván Duque.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Re. Bernal
According to Cyclingnews
He will ride the Roeselare criterium on Tuesday night along with teammate Jonathan Castroviejo. He was reported to be riding the Clasica San Sebastian race on Saturday but revealed in Aalst that he may soon head to Colombia, where he is due to be awarded the Grand Cross of the National Order of Merit by Colombian President Iván Duque.
I'd have thought he needed a long rest and a very big medal with lots of ribbons rather than another race

Top Bottom