Tour De France 2020 with SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Eziemnaik

Über Member
I pity those who do not believe in miracles.
We got rid of doping cancer in TDF and now we can all enjoy our clean races with the same avarege speed as of that disgusting era.
Seriously, if you think Pogacar, Bernal or Froome ride faster than Armstrong, Urlich or Pantani because they are doping you are greatly mistaken:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Adam4868

Guru
I pity those who do not believe in miracles.
We got rid of doping cancer in TDF and now we can all enjoy our clean races with the same avarege speed as of that disgusting era.
Seriously, if you think Pogacar, Bernal or Froome ride faster than Armstrong, Urlich or Pantani because they are doping you are greatly mistaken:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
If I genuinely believed every "he must be doping because he won" Froome,Pogacar etc I'd probally give up watching it.Id prefer to go with innocent until proven guilty.

Adam4868

Guru
Yeah. I treat all professional athletes - whatever the sport - with a healthy dose of scepticism, (some more than others ). But I feel it would be daft to meet trouble halfway by getting disappointed in them without direct evidence.

I'll wait until we get a scandal and then I'll say "ah ... he never fooled me, you know, I always had my suspicions". But until then I'll enjoy the spectacle. ;)
I go with the totally nieve "well I'd never have believed it" until proven guilty.Helps me enjoy sport more 😁

Some folks - especially on the internet - get more pleasure out of their cynicism than out of the sport itself. I've noticed they tend not to follow any other sports, such as the ones where drugs has been much less of a problem.
It's almost like they enjoy trying to show how clever they are; but I can't imagine that's why people join social media, oh no ...

D

Deleted member 26715

Why does everybody assume the whole world speaks English?
Because it is the universal language of commerce, just like the US dollar, which means they just did a better job than everybody else to get the rules changed in their favour.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Because it is the universal language of commerce, just like the US dollar, which means they just did a better job than everybody else to get the rules changed in their favour.
It is probably because it is an easy language to learn, dominated by the USA nowadays, sad to say.

Top Bottom