Tour de France 2020 NO SPOILERS !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Le finale is almost always on when I'm riding my bike somewhere, so I suspect that this year I'll try to watch the whole thing live :smile:

But my gut feeling is that if there is no change in Parisian infection levels, it will be VERY irresponsible to take the international caravan into the heart of the city for a day. :sad: /politics

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Could they finish in Parc des Princes like in 1920?

Can you suggest some alternative very French race finishes?

woodbutcher

Veteran
I live in the Occitane Region ,fairly low numbers here .... TDF will be ok l recon. (hope)
L’Agence Régionale de Santé recense, ce vendredi 14 août, 58 personnes hospitalisées (dont 10 en réanimation) et 516 décès constatés en établissements de santé.
Or if you prefer:

The Regional Health Agency listed, this Friday, August 14, 58 people hospitalized (including 10 in intensive care) and 516 deaths in health establishments. The number of deaths is a running total to date !

Prochain bulletin d’information coronavirus en Occitanie : mardi 18 août.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Schachmann says there's little chance he'll be able to start the tour after being hit with a car by an elderly driver at Lombardia. Report in French of an interview in German that's behind a paywall: https://www.lavenir.net/cnt/dmf2020...-de-chance-que-je-participe-au-tour-de-france

woodbutcher

Veteran

SWSteve

Guru
Sounds like Carapaz is going t9 be parachuted into the Ineos lineup.

I missed it, but did everyone who is a GC contender not get bulldozed at the Dauphiné

Top Bottom