Tour de France 2020 NO SPOILERS !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
In one way it's no shock...as in "defending Tour winner defending his crown" but if Froomes fit and up for it...who knows ?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Plan A, B and C...
I don't think Movistar have a plan A this year!
Jumbo Visma will be the main opposition I guess with a plan A and B

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
He's posing with his bike. The conclusions you can draw from that are a bit limited. Heck, even I can do that.^_^
To be back on a bike at all is a acheivment,I doubt he'd be bigging himself up if he thought he wasn't up for it,so to speak.Fifth tour on the way....did I mention I was a massive Froome fanboy😁

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Agreed, that's why I said he looks the part. Time will tell if he actually 'is the part' but he's a very driven bloke.
Well, in that case he needs to spend less time in the team car being taken to photo ops, and more time actually training! :whistle:

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
what the feck is this three GC riders all about, I don't get it , it just means two less riding in support of the GC rider:wacko:
Happy New Year Gaz !
I know what you mean but I guess it's how much you'll follow team orders.Seems to have worked at Sky/Ineos when they've had joint leaders.Must be frustrating at times for the riders though.Id say its better for Bennet if he gets to lead at the Giro.

happy new year adam, I really hope bennet goes from strength to strength and has an even better year than last year now he has moved teams.
I guess we will have to see how it pans out, and if they will follow team orders or will it go tits up. looking forward to the season ahead anyhow:okay:

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
happy new year adam, I really hope bennet goes from strength to strength and has an even better year than last year now he has moved teams.
I guess we will have to see how it pans out, and if they will follow team orders or will it go tits up. looking forward to the season ahead anyhow:okay:
I meant George Bennet ....but yea I hope Sam does well also.Whens the first race !!

Top Bottom