Tour de France on ITV4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

User269

I'm turning into Victor Meldrew more and more. The ITV4 website links, unhelpfully, to the TdF website when searching for "TdF". Is it some sort of closely guarded secret as to their TV schedule for this event, or am I having another attack of Stupid?

:angry:

I know there will be a daily highlights programme, but I just wanted to make sure I don't miss any previews etc.
ITV is running adverts for the TdF........coming soon it says............I mean, what use is that? Obviously it's far too early for them to tell us when it's on, after all, it's still 10 whole days away.

Hoping to be made to look an idiot by some kind person who posts a link with all the schedules.

beastie

Guru
Itv 4 will show about the last 2 hours live every day. Cannot do links from mobile but there is a whole guide on Itv website.

OP
OP
U

User269

Cycling Weekly has the ITV4 schedule here

Thanks to all, especially Cotterpin. Just what I was looking for, and live coverage as well!

I'm still in a huff about the ITV4 website though. I've just been searching it again, and there's still no sign of the schedule.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
But Eurosport is better.

They might be better but in the last month on 2 occasions i have set sky + to record it and it has recorded what they were showing instead of what was listed, one day i got tennis and the other day some motorsport overran so they just cut the cycling coverage short so i missed who won the stage.

At least itv 4`s program does not do that ...

And i have grown up with Phill Liggets TDF coverage , it is like home :biggrin:

Noodley

I think we should all let out a hearty cheer everytime Team Lance, sorry I mean Phil and Paul, mention 'himself' - even when not there they will mention him repeatedly...

claver58

Über Member
We will be in a gite in France for the TdF and we're taking a satellite dish, sky+ box, satellite leads, remotes and the special cable to pass through windows JUST so that we can watch British Eurosport and record it. Unfortunately we can't see any of the stages live in person but c'est la vie!

endoman

Eurosport breaks up on my box, I need to get a man in, but enjoyed the ITV4 coverage today despite the adverts for Halfords all the time.

Might be able to get some internet coverage at work next week to break up the afternoons spent looking down a microscope.

PpPete

Legendary Member
I was watching ES Player.... but then got called away on an errand at 20 km to go. Recorded rest on ITV4.....Bloody Hell ... how many ad breaks ?

Top Bottom