Tour de France *Spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Shame Greipel seemed to get trapped and ended up having to come from a long way back, he was very quick at the end. Interesting comment there about Kittel getting a flag in the wheel!

suzeworld

Veteran
The point was me being able to make a weak joke. If your sexist sensors are bristling I apologise for that...it wasn't meant to offend anyone.
I enjoyed the fact I could watch a Womens race live on TV for a change but Vos is so dominant that there is always a 'meh' element if she happens to win. Which she has done a lot of on TV and maybe British viewers of the Womens Tour would also come to that conclusion. It's possibly a sign of there not being enough quality races on TV and/or money. We've already seen she has a weak spot, that is not being able to climb as well as Emma Pooley as found in the Giro Rosa this year but of course there's not enough televised races of this sort for that to show up regularly.

Well your analysis is more engaging than your 'humour'. If things were better in terms of women's sport all around there'd be much less to bristle about and more to support.

Top Bottom