Tour de France - Stage 13 - SPOILER

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Today there is only one real climb but it is a tough one up the Aubisque. However being 50 Km. from the finish, it could be that a breakaway may be able to get the win. This is the type of stage that Voeckler can be expected to do well but as he's in Yellow at the moment he may have a go at protecting that instead. Maybe a Garmin or Sky rider will try to take this stage but there will no doubt be many other teams with ideas of a stage win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bennydorano

Veteran
With my winnings from backing Sammy Sanchez at 13/1 yesterday in my hip pocket, I've gone for EBH today. and someone else each way - whom I cant remember at the minute :huh:

yello

I'm going with popular opinion today; praps a breakaway to go the distance, TV to stay in yellow...

...who's in the breakaway? Easier to say who it won't be! None of the top 10 gc that's who. They'll all be watching each other.

I want to see how Contador goes. I was well surprised with him fading yesterday. He says he's happy but I can't see how that is... unless that knee is troubling him.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Kloeden is out. Another one of the outside favourites abandons... this is, if nothing else, a tour that might be one by attrition. Last man standing.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Hmm. Good quality break today. Could go all the way (or a smaller group could). If they still have a gap at the top of the Aubisque then they certainly will.

biking_fox

Guru
rojas not Gilbert?

What the hell is Thor doing? just trying not to miss the time cut by jumping up the mountain? Unless he's got extra sugar on his oats this morning. I reckon breakaway to make it.

Shoudl have been a stage made for Cancerella but he's very very quiet on the tour this year.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Shoudl have been a stage made for Cancerella but he's very very quiet on the tour this year.

Too steep for him. But then I would have thought the same about Thor. Great ride by Roy and FDJ generally at this Tour.

rojas not Gilbert?

What the hell is Thor doing? just trying not to miss the time cut by jumping up the mountain? Unless he's got extra sugar on his oats this morning. I reckon breakaway to make it.

I could be wrong but I thought it was Gilbert who totally mis timed it and sprinted ahead with about 1km still to go.

Top Bottom