Tour de France - Stage 19 - SPOILER

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Another day of tough climbing today but the total distance being about half of yesterday. Will AS continue to attack or will Frank have a go at the win, I think that of the two AS will try to take the inititive, if he recovers from yesterday. Evans also had a very hard day yersterday but I would like to see him take time out of the Schlecks and then move into yellow tomorrow during the TT. I can't see TV staying in yellow today but I've been saying that for a while so could well be wrong again.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I hope you are wrong, I can't stand the Schlecks, well, Andy anyway and Evans just looks like some sort of Toad or similar! :biggrin:

raindog

er.....
Basso sums it up......

"We've got another tough day tomorrow. We'll be riding with 18 hard days racing in our legs and all the climbing from today as well. I think there can still be lots of changes in the overall classification."

VamP

Banned
Yup, today is going to be the ultimate test of what they have left in the tank. Going to be phenomenal. Ivan might still surprise us all, Frank continues as the dark horse, Tommy is so far outside his zone, he might as well stay there...

Andy and Cadel worked mega hard yersterday...

Personally I can't wait.

raindog

er.....
Frank continues as the dark horse,
agree with that.
I think he'll go for today's win and I reckon he's the biggest threat to Evans. The Schlecks have sure left it till the last minute though.
biggrin.gif

dragon72

Guru
Nobody's mentioning the best cyclist in the world over the last few years. Is his tour over after yesterday?
Or did he order the filet-mignon à l'espagnol last night and plan to blow everybody away on the Ad'H and in the ITT?

Schleck A might have enough time now but Schleck F needs a lot more over Evans for the final TT and he's the only one I can see attacking. It is a much shorter stage today but I can't see Andy going for it again, he'll need something in reserve for the TT but if Frank goes, Evans will have to follow, which might just leave him emptier for the TT. I've been predicting Voeckler blowing up from the day he took yellow but today might be that day. I hope he doesn't but he looked goosed yesterday. I don't think Basso, Sanchez or Contador have enough in them, though any of them could try a do or die effort today, especially Contador, so I'd expect him to go for the stage win but in truth who knows. Another exciting one, that's for certain.

Explosive start

VamP

Banned
Ahh, mental. Schlecks, Cuddles and Bertie make a chase.

Tommy gets left behind, then bridges across! Drama already!

Top Bottom