Tour de France stage 4 "SPOILER"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Today the road is a little lumpy with a 2 Km. steep climb up to the finish which could make life interesting. Will there be a break away hoping to get a sufficent gap to get to the top ahead the bunch or will Gilbert make his presence felt again and take the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naffets

Cant see past gilbert again today! but i think it will be split up by a few seconds at the finish

predicting evans to be in yellow tonight??? will el bistro try and get a few seconds back???

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Gilbert has to be hot favourite as long as his team is strong enough to drag it along. They were all out on day 1.

ohnovino

Large Member
Gilbert to win, but it's anyone's guess as to who'll be in yellow at the end of the day. Most of the top 20 are capable of following Gilbert over the line and potentially making up a few crucial seconds on their rivals.

Gilbert, maybe Cunego, wonder where Thomas will come and outside chance of Contador showing his strength?

Pottsy

What about Millar too? If it's too steep for Hushovd to keep up with the front of the group right at the end would Garmin let Millar go ahead (if he's able of course) and try to grab yellow?

lukesdad

Breakaway today I would hope. Team to chase it Down ? Depends on how many and who is in the break.

But ill probably be wrong as useual

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Gilbert, if he's still there at the end. Teams and tiredness play a lot more of a part in the Tour than in a one-day race, and his team will have to get him there unless he wants to burn himself out doing it. I could see a late breakaway doing it on this one too, and messing up everyone's plans.

Genman

What about Millar too? If it's too steep for Hushovd to keep up with the front of the group right at the end would Garmin let Millar go ahead (if he's able of course) and try to grab yellow?

I've got a hunch Millar will go for it too.

Noodley

Great to see F de J putting someone in the break for the past few days, after a long while of other French teams doing likewise.

As to the winner...Gilbert. Or Sandy Casar.

Top Bottom