Tour of Britain 2023 *Spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BurningLegs

Veteran
If the Manchester stage is a crit, that would a great watch. I doubt it will be though :smile:

13 rider

Guru
Notts stage in my Diary . They started in Nottingham a couple of times recently 2018 ,2022 and headed south into Leicestershire about 20 miles from home so a nice day out to watch .
This time I won't be going for the Kom into Wysall village only to be destroyed by the pros, me 18.2 mph Alex Dowsett 28mph !!! Peleton went up at 25mph chatting away like a Sunday social ride .

T4tomo

Guru
Nice to see Harlow and Felixstowe there but I wonder if they transferred from the cancelled women's tour?

Harlow -> Harlow was in the 2022 not cancelled womens tour.. Did 2023 ever get as far as choosing locations?

geocycle

Legendary Member
I guess Scotland has the worlds. Looks thin for those of us north of Beverley, hope they do a long Yorkshire. route.

T4tomo

Guru
Where is stage 7? Waiting.....

midlands or west country is a sound bet given 6 and 8!

Jenkins

Legendary Member
The listed finish point for Felixstowe (Sea Road) is where the ladies race finished in 2021 and is on my way home from work. I may knock off a couple of hours early (depending on the expected schedule) and try to catch this.

Alex321

Veteran
I will probably try to get out to watch the final stage on Caerphilly mountain. It's on a Sunday, so no need to take time off work. I'd be able to cycle there and back fairly easily.

Top Bottom