Tour of Britain marshals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave5N

Über Member
Nah. If they brought the race any where near where people are I might be interested, but ATM it's the tour of non-Britain.

Chrisz

Über Member
The route does seem a little out of the way this year :smile: I marshalled last year and the year before when it was in the SE region but this year I seem to have a choce of somewhere north of London or else Cornwall :ohmy:

yello

I have done if before but, I'm afraid to say, I've not bothered again. It was pretty poorly organised and we didn't really know what we should be doing on the day. It all seemed a bit 'make it up as you go along'. Then when finished we were just kind of abandoned. I wasn't expecting a bunch of flowers or anything but again we didn't really know what we should do. Nobody said 'all done, thanks guys, take your gilets to....' etc etc etc. We felt kind of taken for granted.

I could have taken all of that in my stride but I didn't get to see much of the race either! As much as I'd like to help out again, I selfishly prefer to be able to select my own spot to watch the race go by, and move if I so choose!

But I'm a grumpy old bastard even at the best of times!

Top Bottom