Tour of California - ***SPOILER***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
As opposed to your spelling, which is Meedy Ochre. ;)

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Impressive. He's really turning into a proper sprinter. The thing is that he's strong enough to stay with a lead group over the lumpy stuff too, so he's got a lot of potential as a classics contender and as a points jersey contender in the bigger tours, if he can develop the stamina and resilience.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Hi everyone!!

Thought I would pop in and say hello...I don't do enough cycling at the moment to qualify as a cyclist so haven't been on CC for ages! But I'm off to watch the tour tomorrow when it sets off from Livermore and hopefully at the end in San Jose!!! Can't wait!! Will take photos and put any good ones up here.

Hope you are all okay!!

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Hi everyone!!

Thought I would pop in and say hello...I don't do enough cycling at the moment to qualify as a cyclist so haven't been on CC for ages! But I'm off to watch the tour tomorrow when it sets off from Livermore and hopefully at the end in San Jose!!! Can't wait!! Will take photos and put any good ones up here.

Hope you are all okay!!

:hello: Hello Cathryn, good to "see" you ... had been wondering how you were doing over there!
Yes please, photos would be nice ...
I attempted to watch Stage 1 on TV - cancelled :ohmy: ... might try again tonight :biggrin:. Sadly there is no Giro coverage on the Freeview channels in the UK.

... OK, back on topic :blush: - a very impressive sprint by BS!

T

Top Bottom