Tour of Poland - spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Not the most rivetting race being stuck between the TdF and the Vuelta but Peter Sagan is looking immensely strong. Bides his time and then crushes the rest before a sprint can develop.

If he could climb better he'll be a real GC contender in the next year or two.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Not the most rivetting race being stuck between the TdF and the Vuelta but Peter Sagan is looking immensely strong. Bides his time and then crushes the rest before a sprint can develop.

If he could climb better he'll be a real GC contender in the next year or two.

Not forgetting Kittel - who won the first 3 stages in a row in sprints, and easily too.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Great attacking ride by Dan Martin today. Attacked on every hill and finally Sagan cracked a few hundred yards from the finish. DM in provisional first olace now by 3 seconds.

2 Brits in the top 10 too with Kennaugh and Cummings doing well today. Maybe worth points for the World Champs team too.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I'm particularly impressed with young Peter Kennaugh. Great ride by Martin today - it's amazing what the motivation of being defending champion can do.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm particularly impressed with young Peter Kennaugh. Great ride by Martin today - it's amazing what the motivation of being defending champion can do.

Yes, Kennaugh is thereabouts every day and always willing to attack or energise the break. He's looking good for the future, FM; we'd better keep our eye on him :biggrin:

raindog

er.....
2 Brits in the top 10 too with Kennaugh and Cummings doing well today. Maybe worth points for the World Champs team too.
Absolutey. And Brad's Dauphiné win banged us up the standings. I think we're headed for a 7 man team?

Agree about Kennaugh - he's got a great future ahead of him.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Yes, Kennaugh is thereabouts every day and always willing to attack or energise the break. He's looking good for the future, FM; we'd better keep our eye on him :biggrin:

My retrospective super-rider predictor-o-tron is working overtime as we speak...

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Another stage for Kittel ( blimey he's a big boy!) but Sagan got enough points coming second to win it. Haussler wasn't strong enough to mop the points on offer.

Keith Oates

Janner
A good win by Sagan, it should also make Noodley happy as he's one of his fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom