Track pump

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have one of these its 19.99 not sure what your budget is, but also do one with a gauge for 9.99

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/..._productId_700388_langId_-1_categoryId_165661

Slim

Über Member
The Topeak track pumps are all pretty much excellent. Can't remember which one I have but if (like me) your eyesight's at all dodgy get one with the gauge at the top rather than the base.

BTW - if you find one you like, apart from the usual websites try Google shopping and Bikepimp.co.uk.

HTH

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
There is a review of track pumps in the current issue of Cycling Active they go for the Topeak Joe Blow Turbo. Personally I have a Genuine Innovations pump which cost half the price and hits 120 psi with ease...

bauldbairn

CeeDee51 said:
I've got the Revolution one from EBC. Less than £15. Its great.

Got this pump also - don't know who makes them but it looks almost identical to the Joe Blow(and several other manufacturers I might add) with Gauge upto 160psi. Got mine in a recent EBC sale for £9.99.

Twanger

Über Member
I have the cheapest bontrager pump, which doesn't have the sturdiest base, but is fine for the two-bikes-once-a-week it gets to pump. I think it was £19.99.

I notice evans is doing a discount on the joe blow mentioned above.

Quite honestly, if you are serious about keeping your tyres pumped up, I think a track pump is a bloomin' godsend. Spend money one one.

bauldbairn

BigonaBianchi said:
Beware of this
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/..._productId_700388_langId_-1_categoryId_165661

I hav eone and it was fine for a few months..but it has a plastic connector jobby which locks onto the valves and the plastic is to soft and has failed completely...basically you get what you pay for but this plastic thing is crap...Im gonna but a better one...I suggest you do to.

Seriously!, buy the Revolution(EBC) "Joe Blow" copy it'll only cost ye £15 pounds max.:biggrin:

Top Bottom