Trafficdroid/sonofthewind about to be on Five 11.20am

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I just happened to be flicking over the channels at home :rolleyes:.

Saw that Youtube cyclist Sonofthewind is about to be on 'Live with Gabby' on channel five at 11.20am.

For anyone interested, not sure if its streamed on t'interweb too??

I get the impression its about helmet cams etc.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I just happened to be flicking over the channels at home :rolleyes:.

Saw that Youtube cyclist Sonofthewind is about to be on 'Live with Gabby' on channel five at 11.20am.

For anyone interested, not sure if its streamed on t'interweb too??

I get the impression its about helmet cams etc.

http://www.channel5.com/shows/live-with-gabby/episodes/episode-72-31

After the first break.

You can also tweet your views on the clip, road safety for cyclists etc via:
http://www.channel5.com/shows/live-with-gabby/articles/get-involved

dawesome

That was actually very fair and balanced. Never knew Gabby cycled, I feel sorry for her numb knees and would like to console her.

dawesome

I think she's awfully sweet, I remember an interview when she said when she was courting her boyfriend, before anything had happened, he used to pop round for a cup of tea after rugby training and she loved his smell of sweat. She's a gorgeous earthy woman

gabby_logan_photo_9.jpg

See, that's what happens if you walk on soapy tiles, she ought to be more careful. I reckon that's how she done her knees in, it's an insurance scam.

locker

I don't get why they say a one man war, there are plenty of us out there naming and shaming drivers on youtube.

a good one for silly cyclists
icon_wink.gif

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I don't get why they say a one man war, there are plenty of us out there naming and shaming drivers on youtube.

Lets dissect "war"?

- deaths on both sides? Errr no.
- similar outcomes from similar behaviour psychologies? Uhh? No!
- Equal or similar casualties on both sides, then? Again, no.

If we are to use hyperbole its more like genocide or ethnic cleansing than "war", with a more powerful "aggressor" pressing down hard on upon a minority until it cracks, crumbles and dies off or moves elsewhere.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
To be fair I think he's the only one dishing out "self analysis tickets" isn't he? It's a slightly different style.

As mikey said above, others have done it in the past, myself included
He's certainly been the most indvidual about it and i think that helps with his character.
I personally found it counter productive as you spent more time confronting the driver just to give them a card when you could just be thinking about sitting on the sofa and relaxing when you get it.

Top Bottom