Trailers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wheres_my_beard

Über Member
I saw a guy with a home-made (by the looks of it) trailer with two washing machines on it today...

What is the most insane thing you have seen being pulled by a bike on a trailer?

Oldgit

stevetailor125

Well up to now the weirdest thing I've had in mine up to now is a full bale of hay. Although I am just building a trailer for behind the bike that will carry 3 bicycles on it lol

On my first workshop move which was about 2 miles, I hauled most of my equipment on my bike trailer. Individual loads included; a 120kg Pillar Drill, a 50 litre capacity air compressor weighing about 30 KG, a full size mig welding set (less gas cylinder) weighing about 30 kg, a manual tube rolling machine weighing about 50 Kg, a chop-saw weighing about 60 kg, and a post mounted tube bender weighing about 50 kg.

My last workshop move was a little over 5 miles, and for that I used a transit van. :laugh:

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Not a trailer but yesterday i took Mrs UD to the car boot on the back of the Xtracycle. She bought a load of clothes that went into the pockets. On the way back we stopped at the supermarket and got 4 bags of shopping.
On Saturday o was getting some bemused looks as i carried 2 60 litre bags of compost, one on each side.

Top Bottom