Transfers and rumours 2020/2021

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next

Adam4868

Guru

Adam4868

Guru
... not at the TdeF, no. Perhaps he's just targeting Vuelta/Giro wins now? I think that's realistic for him (or his brother). Too much competition at the big show.
I don't know theres some fierce competition at Ineos as it is Carapaz,Sivakof,Tao G Hart...thats aswell as Bernal.
There again I feel bad saying..Money 💰!

Adam4868

Guru
Carl Fredrik Hagen (Lotto-Soudal) chose to go to Israel Start-Up Nation apparently had quite a few offers.

Adam4868

Guru
Latour leaving AG2R for Direct Energie.I did read about Bardet maybe going aswell but no confirmation yet.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Latour leaving AG2R for Direct Energie.I did read about Bardet maybe going aswell but no confirmation yet.
That will leave AG2R a bit light. Barnet is definitely off somewhere. He needs a new impetus having stagnated.

Adam4868

Guru
That will leave AG2R a bit light. Barnet is definitely off somewhere. He needs a new impetus having stagnated.
His hairs not that bad 🤣
Agreed regarding Bardet,I've allways liked him as a rider...if only he could time trial !!
I'm sure I read that AGR have a new sponsor lined up,big money one ?

coldash

Veteran
His hairs not that bad 🤣
Agreed regarding Bardet,I've allways liked him as a rider...if only he could time trial !!
I'm sure I read that AGR have a new sponsor lined up,big money one ?
I’ve seen Citroen suggested as being the new additional sponsor

I’ve seen Citroen suggested as being the new additional sponsor

Yes Citroen from 2021, confirmed a couple of days ago.

The suggestion is that Bardet is off to Sunweb. Lots of chat on the Belgian coverage of Strada about this and how Bardet might fare in a Dutch team with the "full and frank" culture that goes with it

Top Bottom