Transfers and rumours 2020/2021

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SWSteve

Guru
Did you know Roglic used to be a ski-jumper?

that’s quite the scoop, you should tell some cycling journos

SWSteve

Guru
The least "Sky like" rider ever to ride for Sky, joins coaching staff at Ineos Small Bomb Throwers.

https://www.ineosgrenadiers.com/article/cummings-ready-for-next-adventure-as-a-grenadier.

Either DB is genuine about the all new attacking Ineos or else Steve just fancied a free sweatshirt^_^ (see the photo in the article)

I quite like this, they might try more than just riding on the front all day to win races. With some good attacking riders this makes sense.

I quite like this, they might try more than just riding on the front all day to win races. With some good attacking riders this makes sense.

I'd love to see this ^_^ It may well be their best chance of winning grand tours as I think Jumbo have the edge in terms of riding on the front. Plus it would also create the space for others to go ripping apart races, Dan Martin, Pinot (if is head is there), Higuita and any number of the young uns

Adam4868

Guru
I'd love to see this ^_^ It may well be their best chance of winning grand tours as I think Jumbo have the edge in terms of riding on the front. Plus it would also create the space for others to go ripping apart races, Dan Martin, Pinot (if is head is there), Higuita and any number of the young uns
You didn't watch Ventoux stage of the Tour of Provence yet I'm guessing 😁

Last edited:

SWSteve

Guru

jumbo did a whoopsie in at least one GT last year, riding on the front when they didn’t have the strongest leader. Let’s see if that changes

johnblack

Über Member
Top Bottom