Transfers and rumours 2020/2021

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Did they not get enough publicity or something?

There seem to be a lot of new Deceuninck windows popping up around here. Sure I hadn't seen any before.

Last edited:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Lots of changes possible Ineos in the pipeline apparently.
Quite a few riders out of contract and getting the heave-ho. Underperformance will not be tolerated,!
Swift, Rivera, Doull out? Thomas:ohmy::ohmy:, Dennis, Sosa...

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Lots of changes possible Ineos in the pipeline apparently.
Quite a few riders out of contract and getting the heave-ho. Underperformance will not be tolerated,!
Swift, Rivera, Doull out? Thomas:ohmy::ohmy:, Dennis, Sosa...
thought dennis had already announced he was leaving at the end of the season...as for thomas, brailsford has stated he wants to keep thomas on, experienced GC rider, classics winner in the past, i wouldnt say he was under performing, especially as he just rode the TDF with a dislocated shoulder.

and to be honest swift and doull aint done a lot since signing for sky/ineos really

Adam4868

Guru
No Narvaez....what have you done to deserve this 🙄

View: https://twitter.com/laflammerouge16/status/1420698682605907972?s=19

jowwy

https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/ge...fers-as-focuses-on-his-future-after-olympics/

Thomas will be offered reduced terms at Ineos and he might want a last big payday elsewhere.
Who'll be the next Ineos supremo if SirDB calls it a day, as is rumoured.
I think at 34 and with the tdf already under his belt and with team his has ridden for, for the best part of 10yrs, i honestly think he will accept the reduced terms and may then also stay on as a ds…..his experience is immense and ineos would be crazy to let him go.

jowwy

Thomas doesn't have another GT win in him I fear,maybe focus on the classics ?
Personally I think he's spent too much time on zwift 😁
He doesnt need to have another GC in him……but he can support others and pass on his huge experience to a young team

Top Bottom